Cambridge School is an extraordinary place where children who learn differently thrive. Our program is built on evidence-based research and a student-centered approach to education that provides an individualized and specialized, yet comprehensive school experience.
So why should you choose Cambridge School for your child? Here are just a few reasons:
- We’re an independent day school that specializes in learning differences — including dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, ADHD, and auditory processing disorder, among others.
- We have a total student enrollment of approximately 135 children, ranging in grades from K-12, with a 4:1 faculty-to-student ratio.
- We offer an academically rigorous curriculum covering all major subject areas.
- All of our teachers are language specialists, who are Level-1 Wilson Reading certified and trained in Orton-Gillingham methods, Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes™, Hochman Writing Program, and more.
- We provide language instruction three periods per day for 45 minutes.
- Our teachers use direct, explicit instruction with multi-sensory teaching methods to increase learning.
- Our classrooms use state-of-the-art technology — including SmartBoards™, Promethean boards, Chromebooks, and a variety of online platforms and programs to enhance learning.
- We offer Advanced Placement coursework to meet the needs of each individual child.
- We integrate numerous field trips into the curriculum for experiential learning.
- We offer competitive sports — including basketball, soccer, cross-country, golf, and more.
- We have well-established performing and visual arts, with a winter play, spring musical, instrumental music lessons, hand bells and more.
- We offer onsite special services including occupational therapy, speech and language, and social thinking.
Contact Us to Learn More
To learn more about how Cambridge School can help your child, call us at 609-730-9553 or email us.