VIRTUAL TOUR! During the time of social distancing, learn about all that Cambridge School has to offer by scheduling a virtual tour with Admissions Director, Melody Maskell.
To schedule your personalized tour please email either Dana Cahill at firstname.lastname@example.org or Melody Maskell at email@example.com.
Cambridge School is an extraordinary place where children with dyslexia, ADHD, and other language-based learning differences thrive. When the right match exists between the mission of our school and the needs of a child, that’s when Cambridge School can best serve a student.
Our admission process is designed to determine an applicant’s appropriateness for placement at Cambridge. Note, we are not able to offer placement to children with primary emotional/behavioral issues or autism.
Parent Tour and Class Visit
Call the Admission Office at 609-730-9553 or fill out our inquiry form to schedule a parent tour and class visit. These informational visits are offered Monday through Thursday mornings, and we recommend that both parents and/or guardians attend this meeting.
Application Forms and Fees
After the parent tour and class visit, please submit the following information to the Admission Office:
- Completed online admission application
- Supporting documents, including: reports from all recently administered educational and psychological testing; an achievement battery including reading, math, and written language assessments with updated norms; and school records including Individual Educational Plans (I.E.P.)
- $475 non-refundable fee. This includes administrative costs, reviewing reports/evaluations, performing interviews, and administering placement testing. Baseline testing includes a diagnostic assessment of reading, wide range achievement test, and Peabody Picture Vocabulary Test III (PPVTIII)
Student Visit/Screening and Placement
After reviewing a student’s application and supporting documents, the Admission Office will be in touch with parents to schedule the screening and placement testing. The director of admission will meet with parents once the student visit/screening and placement testing is complete.
Shortly after that, an offer for placement will be extended to appropriate candidates in the form of an acceptance letter. We try our best to let families know during their initial contact if we feel Cambridge School is not the right placement; however, sometimes this is not apparent until later in the process. In these instances, families will be notified as soon as possible.
Tuition and Financial Aid
|2019-2020 Parent-Paid Tuition:**||$48,762|
|2020-2021 Parent-Paid Tuition:**||$50,640|
* The application fee is non-refundable. It covers administrative costs, reviewing reports/evaluations, performing interviews, and administering placement testing.
**Federal Income Tax regulations may permit tuition fees to be deducted as a medical expense (1.213-1 (e)(v)(a)). Consult your tax accountant.
Providing your child with an excellent education is vital to his or her future, and this is especially true for children with learning differences. At Cambridge School, we believe that every child deserves the opportunity for an excellent education, regardless of socioeconomic status. Each year we provide needs-based financial aid to qualifying families to close the gap between what they can afford and the costs of a Cambridge education. We are now offering Early Intervention Scholarships for K – 2nd grade students. Be sure to ask about our financial aid assessment during the admission process.
Contact the Admission Office
- Melody Maskell
- Associate Head of School / Director of Admission
- Dana Cahill
- Admissions Associate