Cambridge School has employment opportunities for dynamic and passionate educators and therapists who have experience, or a desire to work with bright children who learn differently. We seek team players who could join and contribute to our highly collaborative environment.
At Cambridge School, each teacher is trained as a Language Specialist and is provided with continuing education and certification in research-based programs. Cambridge School faculty members are expert and caring professionals who reap the rewards of making a difference in the lives of children who learn differently and their families.
Licensed School Psychologist, Doctorate
Cambridge School is seeking a dynamic Psychologist with a Doctorate in School Psychology to join the Educational Diagnostic Center. The EDC was created in 2016 in response to the needs of the greater community to assist in the identification and diagnosis of language-based learning differences including: dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, expressive/receptive language disorder, and ADHD.
- Conduct all aspects of a comprehensive Psycho-educational Evaluation including:
-Detailed developmental history addressing academic,social and physical development
-Selection of a battery of assessments in response to student’s area of need
-Development and dissemination of detailed written evaluation with diagnosis and detailed summary of recommendations
- Coordinate multidisciplinary assessments to include Speech and Language and/or Occupational Therapy evaluations as needed
- Promote the Educational Diagnostic Center via social media and strategic outreach opportunities in the surrounding area as a resource for high quality and comprehensive evaluations
- Continue to support and further develop relationships with schools and professionals in the area to promote the growth of the Educational Diagnostic Center and its exceptional services
Doctoral degree in School Psychology Fully licensed or
License eligible in the state of New Jersey
High School STEM Teacher
Cambridge School is seeking a STEM teacher to teach High School level coursework in science, technology and/or math. Candidates who have completed teacher certification, or who are willing to enroll in an alternate route program to certification are eligible to apply.
We welcome resumes from dynamic and passionate educators who have a desire to work with bright children with learning differences and are interested in contributing to our highly collaborative environment.
At Cambridge School, each teacher is trained as a language specialist and is provided with continuing education and certification in research-based programs. Our faculty members are expert and caring professionals who reap the rewards of making a difference in the lives of children who learn differently and their families.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Ellen Gonzales, Head of School (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cambridge School offers a competitive benefits package and contributes to the cost of benefits for employees and their families, including spouses and dependents.
Health and Wellness
- Medical coverage (tiered options)
- Dental coverage (tiered options)
- Vision coverage
- Long-term disability
Retirement and Savings
- 401(k) savings plan
- Health care flexible spending accounts
- Dependent care flexible spending accounts
Work and Life
- Employer-paid certifications and training
- Generous paid time-off
- Life insurance
Cambridge School is an equal opportunity employer. We pledge to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.